9/10/14

Maxi Dress

Happy Hump Day!!!

I wanted to finish off the summer with a beautiful maxi dress I picked up in my recent trip to Miami.  Apparently when I was in Miami I was in a black and white kick. I noticed when I got home 95% of the clothes I picked up were black and white.
 
Maxi dresses are so easy breezy, no non sense, casual, but elegant all in one. What I love most about this dress is the high low cut and the neck line. You can also cinch it at the waist, providing the illusion of a smaller waist. Maxi dresses are a great investment for your wardrobe. This dress can go from spring to summer to fall by simply changing your shoes, and/or adding a blazer. For today's look I paired it with a beautiful pair of Vince Camuto sandals. I featured them in my August favorites video. If you're interested in seeing that video I will leave a link below.

 

Another easy breezy factor to this look is my handbag. I styled it with a cross body Coach handbag I picked up at the Orlando outlet. I love large handbags, nobody loves a large handbag more than I do. The larger the better is my motto. But when it comes to comfortability, this is it for me.

        


                                            
What's on my face?
 -Yves Saint Laurent Fusion Ink foundation.
 - It Cosmetics bye bye under eye corrector
 -Maybelline instant age rewind concealer
 -Guerlain Terracotta bronzer
 -MAC fleur power blush
 -BECCA shimmering skin perfector in Opal (liquid)
 -Too Faced pink leopard blushing bronzer
What's on my eyes?
 -Nars duo in alhambra
 -Nars duo in key largo
 -Nars duo in kuala lumpur
 -Dior maximizer lash base
 -Loreal voluminous mascara
 -Anastasia Beverly Hills brow whiz in soft brown
What's on my lips?
 -MAC lip liner in subculture
 -YSL rouge pur courture lipstick in #6 rouge bergamasque
 -Nars lip gloss in turkish delight       

In case you missed my most recent video click here.

 
August Favorites video, click here.

                                     

Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week and weekend.
Peace☮ and Love♥
xoxo, ♡Marcela♡                      

No comments:

Post a Comment