9/17/14

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Review

Good Morning y'all!!!

So you all know how much I love the hourglass ambient lighting powders. I have the same love affair for the hourglass ambient lighting blushes. I don't own the entire collection like I do with the powders, but the two that I do have I LOVE!!! I will leave a link below of my hourglass ambient lighting powders review on my youtube channel.

I purchased mine through Sephora, but there are other stores you can pick them up from.  Each blush contains 0.15oz of product at $35 a pop. Pretty hefty but definitely worth it. I would not recommend something so expensive if I didn't think it was worth your money.

So each blush is basically a hybrid of the ambient lighting powder with a specific blush color to go with. Each blush uses a photoluminescent technology which allows the blush to provide a beautiful soft focus look versus a flat matte look.

There are six colors in the collection, and they are all worthy of purchasing because no two colors look alike. They deliver an all over natural radiant, natural finish, and are easily buildable and blendable.  I can't speak for all 6 shades, but the 2 that I have are super soft and finely milled. You do have to be very gentle though when dipping your brush into it because they do provide some kick up. I like to use them in conjunction with my ambient lighting powders, but you definitely don't need to. You can achieve a beautiful "glow from with in" by simply using the blushes on its own. But if you do decide to use them together like I do, they surely enhance the look of your skin.

Here are the 6 colors 
Dim Infusion: light peach with dim light to add warmth
Diffused Heat: coral with diffused light for a subtle halo effect
Luminous Flush: rose with luminous light for a candle lit glimmer
Radiant Magenta: fuchsia with radiant light for a summer glow
Mood Exposure: soft plum with mood light to brighten the complexion
Ethereal Glow: cool tone pink with ethereal light for a moonlit luminosity

They are paraben free, fragrance free, nano-particle free, no talc, and gluten free. And not tested on animals.

I absolutely adore these blushes and when I get the chance I will definitely be picking up some more.

Mood Exposure
Dim Infusion








Hourglass ambient lighting powder review
In case you missed my most recent video click here.
 
Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week and weekend.
Peace☮ and Love♥
xoxo, ♡Marcela♡

No comments:

Post a Comment